Cancelation policy


You can book your stay in the house Brinovka directly on our official website (via form, e-mail or phone) or through online travel agencies / channels (Booking, Airbnb, Vrbo), where we are present.

The guest is obliged to provide an active e-mail address or other contact information when making the reservation and authorizes us to use it for the purposes of information and verification related to the reservation. In the event that the user is not electronically or by telephone available or provides us with an incorrect or invalid e-mail address, we reserve the right to delete such a reservation within 24 hours.

Payment and cancellation conditions:
For all reservations, regardless the length of stay, the guest is obliged to settle 100% before arrival. Tourist tax is paid in cash during the stay. In case of direct booking through the website form, e-mail or telephone, we will send you the offer to your e-mail address. Prepayment is possible by bank transfer or credit card. If the contact information provided is not valid or active, the owner of Brinovka, Lagra d.o.o., has the right to cancel the reservation.

For a successful confirmation of the reservation the guest is obliged to transfer 10% advance payment of the entire purchase price no later than 48 hours after receiving an offer. The remaining 90% of the purchase price will be paid no later than 7 days before arrival. If there is a direct reservation received less than 7 days before arrival, the entire purchase price is settled in a lump sum (100%) no later than 48 hours after receiving an offer or before arrival if the reservation was made less than 48 hours before arrival.

Reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. If the guest cancels the reservation within this period, he is entitled to a refund of the full amount of the advance payment. For later cancelations the amount of 100% of the value of the reservation is being charged. The same goes in case of non-arrival.

Discounts on length of stay
For stays longer than one week (7 days) you get a 5% discount.
For stays longer than one month (30 days) you get a 10% discount.

Right to reject change
We reserve the right to refuse a reservation and in special circumstances the right to cancel, adjust or change your arrangement. If we are forced to cancel, adjust or change the reservation, the guest will be offered an alternative date or reimbursement of the full amount, regardless of the payment and cancellation conditions written above.


We use cookies, which help us with statistics to make your experience one of the best here. If they are not to your liking, you can disable them or read about them in the privacy policy.